I’m currently getting towards the end of a five month trip around the world, which has, so far, covered the following:
– cenote diving and jungle ruins in Mexico;
– Vegas, LA, San Francisco and Burning Man in America;
– 5am fish markets, the Studio Ghibli Museum and the tallest ferris wheel in the world in Japan;
– five days of Golden Week bedlam in Hong Kong;
– a month of ancient customs in Tana Torajah and beautiful beaches on the Togean Islands in Sulawesi, Indonesia;
– fighting Aussies and sunburned Brits in Kuta, Bali;
– the most insane shopping malls I’ve ever seen in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I’m currently heading north through Malaysia and then Thailand, aiming to reach Bangkok around the 14th November. Then I’ve got a week there for my final blast before travelling home on the 24th.
It’s been an amazing trip – really amazing. I’m blogging the better parts here: www.toseewhatsticks.wordpress.com. Come over and see what I’ve been doing!